Breaking up a customs union: The case of the Austro-Hungarian Empire in 1919
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Georges Ménil & Mathilde Maurel, 1994. "Breaking up a customs union: The case of the Austro-Hungarian Empire in 1919," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(3), pages 553-575, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Komlos, 1983. "The Habsburg Monarchy as a Customs Union: Economic Development in Austria-Hungary in the Nineteenth Century," Books by John Komlos, Department of Economics, University of Munich, number 4, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Jarko Fidrmuc, 2003.
"Disintegration and Trade,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(5), pages 811-829, November.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Jan Fidrmuc, 2000. "Disintegration and Trade," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 353, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Jan Fidrmuc, 2001. "Disintegration and Trade," LICOS Discussion Papers 9901, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2000. "Disintegration and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 2641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2001. "Disintegration and trade," ZEI Working Papers B 24-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Babetskaia-Kukharchuk, Oxana & Maurel, Mathilde, 2004. "Russia's accession to the WTO: the potential for trade increase," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 680-699, December.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Jan Fidrmuc, 2000.
"Integration, Disintegration and Trade in Europe: Evolution of Trade Relations During the 1990s,"
42, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Fidrmuc, J. & Fidrmuc, J., 2000. "Integration, Disintegration and Trade in Europe : Evolution of Trade Relations during the 1990s," Discussion Paper 2000-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2000. "Integration, disintegration and trade in Europe: Evolution of trade relations during the 1990s," ZEI Working Papers B 03-2000, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Ferdinand Rauch & Matthias Beestermoller, 2014.
"A Dissection of Trading Capital: Cultural persistence of trade in the aftermath of the fall of the Iron Curtain,"
Economics Series Working Papers
718, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Beestermöller, Matthias & Rauch, Ferdinand, 2014. "A Dissection of Trading Capital: Cultural persistence of trade in the aftermath of the fall of the Iron Curtain," Discussion Papers in Economics 21688, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marc Flandreau & Mathilde Maurel, 2001.
"Monetary Union, Trade Integration, and Business Cycles in 19th Century Europe: Just Do It,"
- Marc Flandreau & Mathilde Maurel, 2001. "Monetary Union, Trade Integration, and Business Cycles in 19th Century Europe: Just Do It," Sciences Po publications n°3087, Sciences Po.
- Flandreau, Marc & Maurel, Mathilde, 2001. "Monetary Union, Trade Integration, and Business Cycles in 19th Century Europe: Just Do It," CEPR Discussion Papers 3087, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heinemeyer, Hans Christian, 2006. "The impact of new borders on trade: World War I and the economic disintegration of Central Europe," Discussion Papers 2006/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/607 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean trade patterns; break-up of the Austro-Hungarian Empire;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N74 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: 1913-
- P59 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00468836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.