Market Shaping as an Answer to Ambiguities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fanny Reniou & Fabrice Larceneux & Béatrice Parguel & Florence Benoît-Moreau & Elisa Monnot, 2014.
"Recherche et implications en marketing : l’intégration du développement durable,"
- Béatrice Parguel & Elisa Monnot & Fanny Reniou & Florence Benoît-Moreau & Fabrice Larceneux, 2014. "Recherche et implications en marketing : l'intégration du développement durable," Post-Print hal-01441449, HAL.
- Béatrice Parguel & Florence Benoît-Moreau & Elisa Monnot & Fanny Reniou & Fabrice Larceneux, 2014. "Recherche et implications en marketing : l'intégration du développement durable," Working Papers halshs-00948949, HAL.
- Morales, Jérémy & Gendron, Yves & Guénin-Paracini, Henri, 2014. "State privatization and the unrelenting expansion of neoliberalism: The case of the Greek financial crisis," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 423-445.
- Isabelle Huault & Hélène Rainelli-Weiss, 2011. "A Market for Weather Risk ? Conflicting Metrics, Attempts at Compromise and Limits to Commensuration," Post-Print halshs-00637068, HAL.
- Isabelle Huault & Hélène Rainelli-Weiss, 2013. "Is transparency a value on OTC markets? Using displacement to escape categorization," Working Papers halshs-00927090, HAL.
- Hélène Rainelli Weiss & Isabelle Huault, 2016. "Business as usual in Financial Markets? The creation of incommensurables as institutional maintenance work," Post-Print hal-01275254, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/15191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hélène Rainelli & Hélène Rainelli-Weiss, 2019. "Recherche en finance : quand la performativité invite à la réflexivité," Post-Print halshs-02025011, HAL.
- Okamoto, Noriaki, 2014. "Fair value accounting from a distributed cognition perspective," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 170-183.
- Carole Botton & Julien Fouquau, 2014. "L'Expertise De L'Evaluation : Une Construction Sociale," Post-Print hal-01899544, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial studies of finance; social construction of value; financial innovation; OTC markets; cognitive and political ambiguities;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00340046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.