Per-capita public expenditures and population size: a non-parametric analysis using French data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Breunig & Yvon Rocaboy, 2008. "Per-capita public expenditures and population size: a non-parametric analysis using French data," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 429-445, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, Theodore C & Goodman, Robert P, 1973. "Private Demands for Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 280-296, June.
- Melville L. McMillan & W. Robert Wilson & Louise M. Arthur, 1981. "The Publicness of Local Public Goods: Evidence from Ontario Municipalities," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(4), pages 596-608, November.
- Holcombe, Randall G & Sobel, Russell S, 1995.
"Empirical Evidence on the Publicness of State Legislative Activities,"
Springer, vol. 83(1-2), pages 47-58, April.
- Holcombe, R.G. & Sobel, R.S., 1993. "Empirical Evidence on the Publicness of State Legislative Activities," Working Papers 1993_05_03, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Gonzalez, R A & Means, T S & Mehay, S L, 1993. "Empirical Tests of the Samuelsonian Publicness Parameter: Has the Right Hypothesis Been Tested?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 523-534, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quentin Frère & Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty, 2011.
"The range of local public services and population size: Is there a “zoo effect” in French jurisdictions?,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 77(2), pages 87-104.
- Quentin Frère & Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty, 2011. "The range of local public services and population size: Is there a "zoo effect" in French jurisdictions?," Post-Print halshs-00664676, HAL.
- Quentin FRÈRE & Hakim HAMMADOU & Sonia PATY, 2011. "The range of local public services and population size: Is there a “zoo effect” in French jurisdictions?," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2011026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Reingewertz, Yaniv, 2014. "Fiscal Decentralization - a Survey of the Empirical Literature," MPRA Paper 59889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dino Rizzi & Michele Zanette, 2015. "A Procedure for the Ex-Ante Assessment of Compulsory Municipal Amalgamation Programs," Working Papers 2015:22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Guy Gilbert & Alain Guengant & Benoît Le Maux & Yvon Rocaboy, 2012. "Une étude économétrique de la dépense publique locale: Le cas des départements français," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201203, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Reingewertz, Yaniv, 2012. "Do municipal amalgamations work? Evidence from municipalities in Israel," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 240-251.
- Benoît Maux & Yvon Rocaboy & Timothy Goodspeed, 2011.
"Political fragmentation, party ideology and public expenditures,"
Springer, vol. 147(1), pages 43-67, April.
- Timothy Goodspeed & Benoît Le Maux & Yvon Rocaboy, 2009. "Political fragmentation, party ideology and public expenditures," Post-Print halshs-00422066, HAL.
- Benoît Le Maux & Yvon Rocaboy & Timothy Goodspeed, 2011. "Political fragmentation, party ideology and public expenditures," Post-Print halshs-00453174, HAL.
- Timothy J. Goodspeed & Yvon Rocaboy & Benoit Le Maux, 2011. "Political fragmentation, Party ideology and Public expenditures," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 435, Hunter College Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal public economics; semi-parametric econometrics; congestion;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00315891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .