Les choix d'options comptables lors de la transition aux normes IAS/IFRS : quel rôle pour la prudence ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christie, Andrew A., 1990. "Aggregation of test statistics : An evaluation of the evidence on contracting and size hypotheses," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-3), pages 15-36, January.
- Yuan Ding & Hervé Stolowy & Michel Tenenhaus, 2003. "'Shopping Around' for Accounting Practices: The Financial Statement Presentation of French Groups," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 39(1), pages 42-65.
- Fields, Thomas D. & Lys, Thomas Z. & Vincent, Linda, 2001. "Empirical research on accounting choice," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 255-307, September.
- Basu, Sudipta, 1997. "The conservatism principle and the asymmetric timeliness of earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 3-37, December.
- Thomas Jeanjean, 2000. "Incitations Et Contraintes A La Gestion Du Resultat," Post-Print halshs-00587467, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fadhila HAMZA & Anis JARBOUI, 2012. "Investor’s Commitment Bias and Escalation of Firm’s Investment Decision," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(2), pages 327-345, December.
- Gregory Heem & Dominique Dufour, 2012. "Crise financière et comptabilité : le cas du reclassement des instruments financiers dans les banques européennes," Post-Print halshs-00721108, HAL.
- Salima TAKTAK & Mohamed Ali AZOUZI & Mohamed TRIKI, 2013. "Why Entrepreneur Overconfidence Affect Its Project Financial Capability: Evidence From Tunisia Using The Bayesian Network Method," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(2), pages 61-84, June.
- Samira Demaria, 2010. "Comptabilisation des écarts actuariels. Mise en perspective des pratiques françaises," Post-Print halshs-00585681, HAL.
- AZOUZI Mohamed Ali & JARBOUI Anis, 2013. "Why CEO Emotional Biases Affect Firm Assets Specificity Choice Bayesian Network Method: The Evidence from Tunisia," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(3), pages 329-350, March.
More about this item
KeywordsIAS/IFRS; Transition; Choix d'options comptables; Théorie politico contractuelle; Prudence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00266104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.