The Timeliness of Income Recognition by European Companies: An Analysis of Institutional and Market Complexity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inder K. Khurana & Changjiang Wang, 2015. "Debt Maturity Structure and Accounting Conservatism," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1-2), pages 167-203, January.
- André, Paul & Filip, Andrei & Paugam, Luc, 2013.
"Impact of Mandatory IFRS Adoption on Conditional Conservatism in Europe,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1311, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Paul André & Andrei Filip & Luc Paugam, 2013. "Impact of Mandatory IFRS Adoption on Conditional Conservatism in Europe," Working Papers hal-00862683, HAL.
- Xi Li, 2015. "Accounting Conservatism and the Cost of Capital: An International Analysis," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5-6), pages 555-582, June.
- Charles Piot & Alain Schatt, 2010.
"La réglementation de l’audit est-elle dans l’intérêt public:quelques enseignements du modèle français,"
Working Papers CREGO
1100606, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- C. Piot & A. Schatt, 2010. "La réglementation de l'audit est-elle dans l'intérêt public : quelques enseignements du modèle français," Post-Print halshs-00534758, HAL.
- Akinobu Shuto & Tomomi Takada, 2010. "Managerial Ownership and Accounting Conservatism in Japan: A Test of Management Entrenchment Effect," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7-8), pages 815-840.
- Sebastian Brauer & Carl-Friedrich Leuschner & Frank Westermann, 2011. "Does the Introduction of IFRS Change the Timeliness of Loss Recognition? Evidence from German Firms," Working Papers 87, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Juan Manuel García Lara & Beatriz García Osma & Fernando Penalva, 2009. "The Economic Determinants of Conditional Conservatism," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3-4), pages 336-372.
- Van der Meulen, Sofie & Gaeremynck, Ann & Willekens, Marleen, 2007. "Attribute differences between U.S. GAAP and IFRS earnings: An exploratory study," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 123-142.
- Nikola Petrovic & Stuart Manson & Jerry Coakley, 2009. "Does Volatility Improve UK Earnings Forecasts?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9-10), pages 1148-1179.
- Conover, C. Mitchell & Miller, Robert E. & Szakmary, Andrew, 2008. "The timeliness of accounting disclosures in international security markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 849-869, December.
- Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M. & Wu, Wenfeng, 2011. "Cooking the books: Recipes and costs of falsified financial statements in China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 371-390, April.
- Gomez Biscarri, Javier & Lopez Espinosa, German, 2008.
"The influence of differences in accounting standards on empirical pricing models: An application to the Fama-French model,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 369-388, October.
- Javier Gomez Biscarri & GermÃ¡n LÃ³pez Espinosa, 2007. "The influence of differences in accounting standards on empirical pricing models: An application to the Fama-French model," Faculty Working Papers 13/07, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Christina Dargenidou & Stuart McLeay & Ivana Raonic, 2006. "Expected earnings growth and the cost of capital: an analysis of accounting regime change in the European financial market," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 42(3-4), pages 388-414.
- Feng Chen & Kenton K. Yee & Yong Keun Yoo, 2010. "Robustness of Judicial Decisions to Valuation-Method Innovation: An Exploratory Empirical Study," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(9-10), pages 1094-1114, November/.
- Christos A. Grambovas & Begoña Giner & Demetris Christodoulou, 2006. "Earnings conservatism: panel data evidence from the European Union and the United States," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 42(3-4), pages 354-378.
- Paul André & Andrei Filip & Luc Paugam, 2015. "The Effect of Mandatory IFRS Adoption on Conditional Conservatism in Europe," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3-4), pages 482-514, April.
- Juan Manuel Garcia Lara & Araceli Mora, 2004. "Balance sheet versus earnings conservatism in Europe," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 261-292.
- Dimitropoulos, Panagiotis E. & Asteriou, Dimitrios, 2010. "The effect of board composition on the informativeness and quality of annual earnings: Empirical evidence from Greece," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 190-205, June.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00862683 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0152-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bushman, Robert M. & Piotroski, Joseph D., 2006. "Financial reporting incentives for conservative accounting: The influence of legal and political institutions," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 107-148, October.
- Juan Manuel García Lara & Beatriz García Osma & Belén Gill de Albornoz Noguer, 2006. "Effects of database choice on international accounting research," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 42(3-4), pages 426-454.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:31:y:2004-01:i:1-2:p:115-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.