An economic analysis of fair value : the evolution of accounting principles in European Legislation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Vincent Bignon & Yuri Biondi & Xavier Ragot & Richard Barker, 2009. "An Economic Analysis of Fair Value: The Evolution of Accounting Principles in European Legislation," Post-Print halshs-00754673, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramanna Karthik, 2013. "The International Politics of IFRS Harmonization," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-45, January.
- Yuan Mingzhe & Liu Huifeng, 2011. "The Economic Consequences of Fair Value Accounting," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-44, April.
- Y. Biondi & P. Giannoccolo & A. Reberioux, 2009. "Efficient monitoring and control in intangibles-driven economies: is full independence always required?," Working Papers 664, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:bpj:aelcon:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:65-77:n:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Inesa IACOB, 2014. "Fair-Value Accounting – Between Innovation And Need," THE YEARBOOK OF THE “GH. ZANE” INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC RESEARCHES, Gheorghe Zane Institute for Economic and Social Research ( from THE ROMANIAN ACADEMY, JASSY BRANCH), vol. 23(1), pages 91-98.
- Miroslav Škoda, 2012. "How Appraisers Develop Fair Value," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(2), pages 273-284.
- Iulia Jianu & Roxana Ruiu & Ionel Jianu & Mihaita Ruiu, 2013. "The Value and the Evaluation Process in Accounting," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(6), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFair value; accounting principles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00203363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.