An abrupt stochastic damage function to analyse climate policy benefits
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian C. O'Neill & Paul Crutzen & Arnulf Grübler & Minh Ha Duong & Klaus Keller & Charles Kolstad & Jonathan Koomey & Andreas Lange & Michael Obersteiner & Michael Oppenheimer & William Pepper & Warre, 2006. "Learning and climate change," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(5), pages 585-589, September.
- Valentina Bosetti & Laurent Gilotte, 2005.
"Carbon Capture and Sequestration: How Much Does this Uncertain Option Affect Near-Term Policy Choices?,"
2005.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Laurent Gilotte & Valentina Bosetti, 2006. "Carbon capture and sequestration: how much does this uncertain option affect near-term policy choices?," CIRED Working Papers halshs-00007298, HAL.
- Agustin Molina Morales & Miguel Guerrero, 2006. "The European union as first mover in the market for greenhouse gas emissions permits," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 533-553.
- Muller-Furstenberger, Georg & Wagner, Martin, 2007.
"Exploring the environmental Kuznets hypothesis: Theoretical and econometric problems,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 648-660, May.
- Müller-Fürstenberger, Georg & Wagner, Martin, 2006. "Exploring the Environmental Kuznets Hypothesis. Theoretical and Econometric Problems," Economics Series 183, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Andrei Bazhanov, 2012. "A Closed-Form Solution to Stollery’s Problem with Damage in Utility," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 365-386, April.
More about this item
KeywordsChangement climatique; modélisation intégrée;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00002451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.