Monetary Policy and Dark Corners in a stylized Agent-Based Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joeri Schasfoort & Antoine Godin & Dirk Bezemer & Alessandro Caiani & Stephen Kinsella, 2017.
"Monetary Policy Transmission In A Macroeconomic Agent-Based Model,"
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(08), pages 1-35, December.
- Schasfoort, Joeri & Godin, Antoine & Bezemer, Dirk & Caiani, Alessandro & Kinsella, Stephen, 2017. "Monetary Policy Transmission in a Macroeconomic Agent-Based Model," Research Report 17010-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Krug, Sebastian, 2018. "The interaction between monetary and macroprudential policy: Should central banks 'lean against the wind' to foster macro-financial stability?," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal (2007-2020), Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 12, pages 1-69.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Stanislao Gualdi & Marco Tarzia & Francesco Zamponi, 2018. "Optimal inflation target: insights from an agent-based model," Post-Print hal-01768441, HAL.
- Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe & Gualdi, Stanislao & Tarzia, Marco & Zamponi, Francesco, 2018. "Optimal inflation target: Insights from an agent-based model," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal (2007-2020), Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 12, pages 1-27.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-based Computational Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2017-10-01 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2017-10-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-10-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01370217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.