Report NEP-CMP-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Trivikram Dokka Venkata Satyanaraya & Sonali Sen Gupta & Fabrice Talla Nobibon & Alain Zemkoho, 2017. "Robust Toll Pricing," Working Papers 194217799, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Pascal Le Masson & Armand Hatchuel & Olga Kokshagina & Benoit Weil, 2016. "Designing techniques for systemic impact: lessons from C-K theory and matroid structures," Post-Print hal-01389630, HAL.
- S. Ali Pourmousavi & Mahdi Behrangrad & Ali Jahanbani Ardakani & M. Hashem Nehrir, 2017. "Ownership Cost Calculations for Distributed Energy Resources Using Uncertainty and Risk Analyses," Papers 1709.08023, arXiv.org.
- Stanislao Gualdi & Marco Tarzia & Francesco Zamponi & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Dark Corners in a stylized Agent-Based Model," Post-Print hal-01370217, HAL.
- Rodrigo Suescún & Roberto Steiner, 2017. "Un modelo de equilibrio general dinámico para la evaluación de la política económica en Colombia," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 015736, FEDESARROLLO.
- Bouman, P.C. & Agatz, N.A.H. & Schmidt, M.E., 2017. "Dynamic Programming Approaches for the Traveling Salesman Problem with Drone," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-011-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Banga, Rashmi, 2017. "Critique of Impact Assessment of Regional Trade Agreements using Non-Tariff Measures," MPRA Paper 81394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steel, Mark F. J., 2017. "Model Averaging and its Use in Economics," MPRA Paper 81568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ye Luo & Martin Spindler, 2016. "High-Dimensional $L_2$Boosting: Rate of Convergence," Papers 1602.08927, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Mabrouk, Mohamed, 2017. "Is Rentier Capitalism That Bad? Rent, Efficiency and Inequality Dynamics," MPRA Paper 81565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Goudet & Gérard Ballot & Jean-Daniel Kant, 2015. "How to choose a contract type in the French Labor Market : an agent-based model," Post-Print hal-01512938, HAL.
- Kaushal, Kevin R. & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2017. "Taxing consumption to mitigate carbon leakage," Working Paper Series 05-2017, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Ascensión Andina-Díaz & José A. García-Martínez & Antonio Parravano, 2017. "The market for scoops: A dynamic approach," Working Papers 2017-03, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.