Report NEP-MON-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ngotran, Duong, 2017. "Interest on reserves and monetary policy of targeting both interest rate and money supply," MPRA Paper 81579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Jingxian Hu, 2017. "Capital Control, Exchange Rate Regime, and Monetary Policy: Indeterminacy and Bifurcation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201706, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Michael D. Bordo & Pierre L. Siklos, 2017. "Central Banks: Evolution and Innovation in Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 23847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Hajek & Roman Horvath, 2017. "International Spillovers of (Un)Conventional Monetary Policy: The Effect of the ECB and US Fed on Non-Euro EU Countries," Working Papers 2017/05, Czech National Bank.
- Kenza Benhima & Isabella Blengini, 2017. "Optimal Monetary Policy when Information is Market-Generated," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 17.14, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Stanislao Gualdi & Marco Tarzia & Francesco Zamponi & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Dark Corners in a stylized Agent-Based Model," Post-Print hal-01370217, HAL.
- Martin Bodenstein & Junzhu Zhao, 2017. "On Targeting Frameworks and Optimal Monetary Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-098, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Laséen, Stefan & Pescatori, Andrea & Turunen, Jarkko, 2017. "Systemic Risk: A New Trade-Off for Monetary Policy?," Working Paper Series 341, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Jaremski, Matthew, 2017. "Privately Issued Money in the US," Working Papers 2017-05, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 20 Sep 2017.
- Waknis, Parag, 2017. "Competitive Supply of Money in a New Monetarist Model," MPRA Paper 75401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Nelson, 2017. "Reaffirming the Influence of Milton Friedman on U.K. Economic Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-096, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jobst, Clemens & Stix, Helmut, 2017. "Doomed to Disappear? The Surprising Return of Cash Across Time and Across Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Afees A. Salisu & Oluwatomisinn Oyewole & Ismail O. Fasanya, 2017. "Modelling Return and Volatility Spillovers in Global Foreign Exchange Markets," Working Papers 030, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- J. Paul Dunne & Elizabeth Kasekende, 2017. "Financial Innovation and Money Demand: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2017-06, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Franklin Allen & Gadi Barlevy & Douglas Gale, 2017. "On Interest Rate Policy and Asset Bubbles," Working Paper Series WP-2017-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Greg Kaplan & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2017. "Inflation at the Household Level," Working Paper Series WP-2017-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ratnasari, Anggraeni & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Exchange Market Pressure and Monetary Policies in ASEAN5," MPRA Paper 81543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Andrea Ferrero & Alessandro Rebucci, 2017. "International Credit Supply Shocks," NBER Working Papers 23841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Barnett & Neepa B. Gaekwad, 2017. "The Demand for Money for EMU: A Flexible Functional Form Approach," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201704, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken & Elmar Mertens, 2017. "Modeling Time-Varying Uncertainty of Multiple-Horizon Forecast Errors," Working Papers (Old Series) 1715, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jane E. Ihrig & Lawrence Mize & Gretchen C. Weinbach, 2017. "How Does the Fed Adjust its Securities Holdings and Who is Affected?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-099, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Huberman, Gur & Leshno, Jacob & Moalleni, Ciamac, 2017. "Monopoly Without a Monopolist: An Economic Analysis of the Bitcoin Payment System," CEPR Discussion Papers 12322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chrysafis Iordanoglou & Manos Matsaganis, 2017. "Why Grexit cannot save Greece (but staying in the Euro area might)," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 123, European Institute, LSE.