Le contrôle d'un réseau Public-Privé sous l'influence du New Public Management : le cas du secteur social et médico-social en France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dekker, Henri C., 2004. "Control of inter-organizational relationships: evidence on appropriation concerns and coordination requirements," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 27-49, January.
- Archambault, E., 2000. "Foundations in France," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.43, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Burchell, Stuart & Clubb, Colin & Hopwood, Anthony & Hughes, John & Nahapiet, Janine, 1980. "The roles of accounting in organizations and society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Julien Batac & David Carassus & Christophe Maurel, 2009. "Evolution de la norme du contrôle interne dans le contexte public local," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(1), pages 155-180, March.
- Mason, Richard O., 1980. "Discussion of the roles of accounting in organizations and society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 29-30, January.
More about this item
KeywordsNeo-institutional theory; control; local governments; non-profit organisations; Théorie néo-institutionnelle; loosecoupling; contrôle; collectivités territoriales; associations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00645364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.