Le contrôle d'un réseau Public-Privé sous l'influence du New Public Management : le cas du secteur social et médico-social en France
The dissemination of New Public Management principles was mainly studied in a neo-institutional perspective, the heterogeneity of practices being explained by an implicit hypothesis of loose-coupling. These principles seem to be spreading in French local governments and their non-profit partners on a voluntary basis. This study aims at studying this influence on the control of the relationships in a State - Local Governments - Non-Profits - Users network by looking into causes of possible loose-coupling. The theoretical perspective is based on recent developments in the neo-institutional theory and works on inter organizational control. A case-study is made in French local governments and their nonprofit partners.
|Date of creation:||10 May 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Comptabilités, économie et société, May 2011, Montpellier, France. pp.cd-rom, 2011|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00645364|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mason, Richard O., 1980. "Discussion of the roles of accounting in organizations and society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 29-30, January.
- Julien Batac & David Carassus & Christophe Maurel, 2009. "Evolution de la norme du contrôle interne dans le contexte public local," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(1), pages 155-180, March.
- Dekker, Henri C., 2004. "Control of inter-organizational relationships: evidence on appropriation concerns and coordination requirements," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 27-49, January.
- Archambault, E., 2000. "Foundations in France," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.43, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Burchell, Stuart & Clubb, Colin & Hopwood, Anthony & Hughes, John & Nahapiet, Janine, 1980. "The roles of accounting in organizations and society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 5-27, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00645364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.