Le contrôle d'un réseau Public-Privé sous l'influence du New Public Management : le cas du secteur social et médico-social en France
The dissemination of New Public Management principles was mainly studied in a neo-institutional perspective, the heterogeneity of practices being explained by an implicit hypothesis of loose-coupling. These principles seem to be spreading in French local governments and their non-profit partners on a voluntary basis. This study aims at studying this influence on the control of the relationships in a State - Local Governments - Non-Profits - Users network by looking into causes of possible loose-coupling. The theoretical perspective is based on recent developments in the neo-institutional theory and works on inter organizational control. A case-study is made in French local governments and their nonprofit partners.
|Date of creation:||10 May 2011|
|Publication status:||Published in Comptabilités, économie et société, May 2011, Montpellier, France. pp.cd-rom, 2011|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00645364|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dekker, Henri C., 2004. "Control of inter-organizational relationships: evidence on appropriation concerns and coordination requirements," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 27-49, January.
- Archambault, E., 2000. "Foundations in France," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.43, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Burchell, Stuart & Clubb, Colin & Hopwood, Anthony & Hughes, John & Nahapiet, Janine, 1980. "The roles of accounting in organizations and society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Julien Batac & David Carassus & Christophe Maurel, 2009. "Evolution de la norme du contrôle interne dans le contexte public local," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(1), pages 155-180, March.
- Mason, Richard O., 1980. "Discussion of the roles of accounting in organizations and society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 29-30, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00645364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.