Channel Design, Coordination, and Performance: Future Research Directions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Alberto Sa Vinhas & Sharmila Chatterjee & Shantanu Dutta & Adam Fein & Joseph Lajos & Scott Neslin & Lisa Scheer & William Ross & Qiong Wang, 2010. "Channel design, coordination, and performance: Future research directions," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 223-237, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deleersnyder, B. & Geyskens, I. & Gielens, K. & Dekimpe, M.G., 2002. "How Cannibalistic is the Internet Channel?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-22-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Erin Anderson, 1985. "The Salesperson as Outside Agent or Employee: A Transaction Cost Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(3), pages 234-254.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dutta, Shantanu, et al, 1995. "Understanding Dual Distribution: The Case of Reps and House Accounts," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 189-204, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:mktlet:v:29:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11002-018-9450-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferguson, Jodie L. & Brown, Brian P. & Johnston, Wesley J., 2017. "Partitioned pricing, price fairness perceptions, and the moderating effects of brand relationships in SME business markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 80-92.
- repec:fan:mcmcmc:v:html10.3280/mc2018-003005 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fan:mcmcmc:v:html10.3280/mc2018-003003 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChannels of distribution; Customer relationship management; Multiple channels;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00521807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.