Retaliatory Equilibria in a Japanese Ascending Auction for Multiple Objects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gian Albano & Fabrizio Germano & Stefano Lovo, 2006. "Retaliatory Equilibria in a Japanese Ascending Auction for Multiple Objects," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 10(1), pages 1-8, April.
- Stefano Lovo & Gian Luigi Albano & Fabrizio Germano, 2006. "Retaliatory Equilibria in a Japanese Ascending Auction for Multiple Objects," Post-Print halshs-00119568, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cramton Peter & Schwartz Jesse A, 2002.
"Collusive Bidding in the FCC Spectrum Auctions,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Peter Cramton & Jesse Schwartz, 2000. "Collusive Bidding in the FCC Spectrum Auctions," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1210, Econometric Society.
- Peter Cramton & Jesse Schwartz, 2002. "Collusive Bidding in the FCC Spectrum Auctions," Papers of Peter Cramton 02collude, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 04 Dec 2002.
- Albano, Gian Luigi & Germano, Fabrizio & Lovo, Stefano, 2001.
"A comparison of standard multi-unit auctions with synergies,"
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 55-60, April.
- ALBANO, Gian Luigi & GERMANO, Fabrizio & LOVO, Stefano, 1999. "A comparison of standard multi-unit auctions with synergies," CORE Discussion Papers 1999052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- ALBANO, Gian Luigi & GERMANO, Fabrizio & LOVO, Stefano, 2001. "A comparison of standard multi-unit auctions with synergies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1556, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stefano Lovo & Gian Luigi Albano & Fabrizio Germano, 1999. "A Comparison of Standard Multi-Unit Auctions with Synergies," Working Papers hal-00599418, HAL.
- Stefano Lovo & Fabrizio Germano & Gian Luigi Albano, 2001. "A comparison of standard multi-unit auctions with synergies," Post-Print hal-00460031, HAL.
- Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo, 1999.
"Collusion via Signalling in Open Ascending Auctions with Multiple Objects and Complementarities,"
99-05, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lopomo, Giuseppe & Brusco, Sandro, 1999. "Collusion via signaling in open ascending auctions with multiple objects and complementarities," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 6518, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:165-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Lien, Yuanchuan, 2014.
"An equilibrium analysis of the simultaneous ascending auction,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 506-533.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Yuanchuan Lien, 2009. "An equilibrium analysis of the simultaneous ascending auction," IEW - Working Papers 428, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Alexander L. Brown & Charles R. Plott & Heidi J. Sullivan, 2009. "Collusion Facilitating And Collusion Breaking Power Of Simultaneous Ascending And Descending Price Auctions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(3), pages 395-424, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAscending auctions for multiple objects; Clock auctions; FCC auctions; Retaliation;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00459967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.