The Impact of regulatory capital regulation on balance sheet structure, intermediation cost and growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pierre-Charles Pradier & Hamza El Khalloufi, 2016. "The Impact of regulatory capital regulation on balance sheet structure, intermediation cost and growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matheron, J. & Antipa, P., 2014. "Interactions between monetary and macroprudential policies," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 18, pages 225-240, April.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; financial regulation; bancaire; réglementation bancaire;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-01390915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.