Two lemmas that changed general equilibrium theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Florenzano, Monique, 2009. "Two lemmas that changed general equilibrium theory," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 603-605, July.
- Monique Florenzano, 2009. "Two lemmas that changed general equilibrium theory," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00650687, HAL.
- Monique Florenzano, 2009. "Two lemmas that changed general equilibrium theory," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gale, David, 1973. "Pure exchange equilibrium of dynamic economic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 12-36, February.
- Geistdoerfer-Florenzano, Monique, 1982. "The gale-nikaido-debreu lemma and the existence of transitive equilibrium with or without the free-disposal assumption," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 113-134, January.
- Gale, D. & Mas-Colell, A., 1979. "Corrections to an equilibrium existence theorem for a general model without ordered preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 297-298, December.
- Gerard Debreu, 1956. "Market Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 10, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsMichael selection theorems; Point fixes; équilibre; demande excédentaire; lemme de Gale-NiKaido-Debreu; approche par optimisation simultanée; théorèmes de sélection.; Fixed points; equilibrium; excess demand correspondence; Gale-Nikaido-Devreu lemma; simultaneous optimization approach; Michael selection theorems.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2009-10-31 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2009-10-31 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00423878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.