Repurchase agreements and systemic risk in the European sovereign debt crises: the role of European clearing houses
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Legroux, Vincent & Rahmouni-Rousseau, Imène & Szczerbowicz, Urszula & Valla, Natacha, 2017.
"Stabilising virtues of central banks: (re)matching bank liquidity,"
EIB Working Papers
2017/01, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- V. Legroux & I. Rahmouni-Rousseau & U. Szczerbowicz & N. Valla, 2018. "Stabilising virtues of central banks: (re)matching bank liquidity," Working papers 667, Banque de France.
- Jean-Marc Bottazzi & Mario R. Pascoa & Guillermo Ramirez, 2017. "Do security prices rise or fall when margins are raised?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp616, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Jean-Marc Bottazzi & Mário Páscoa & Guillermo Ramírez, 2017. "Do Security Prices Rise or Fall When Margins Are Raised?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01648215, HAL.
- Jean-Marc Bottazzi & Mário Páscoa & Guillermo Ramírez, 2017. "Do Security Prices Rise or Fall When Margins Are Raised?," Working Papers hal-01648215, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordssystemic risk; sovereign debt crises; central clearing counterparty; haircut; repo; CCP; sovereign debt crisis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-01479252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.