Democracies, Politics and Arms Supply
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Johannsen & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, "undated". "Political Determinants of the Extensive and Intensive Margins of International Arms Transfers," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 228, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Vincenzo Bove & Leandro Elia & Petros G. Sekeris, 2014.
"US Security Strategy and the Gains from Bilateral Trade,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 863-885, November.
- Vincenzo Bove & Leandro Elia & Petros G. Sekeris, 2013. "U.S. Security Strategy and the Gains from Bilateral Trade," Working Papers 1302, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Akerman, Anders & Seim, Anna Larsson, 2014.
"The global arms trade network 1950–2007,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 535-551.
- Akerman, Anders & Larsson, Anna, 2010. "The Global Arms Trade Network 1950-2007," Research Papers in Economics 2010:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Anna Larsson Seim & Anders Akerman, 2012. "The Global Arms Trade Network 1950-2007," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_055, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Vincenzo Bove & Claudio Deiana & Roberto Nisticò, 2016. "Global Arms Trade and Oil Dependence," CSEF Working Papers 452, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 10 Feb 2018.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00684160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.