Trade, Growth and Economic Inequality in the AsiaPacific Region: Lessons for Policymakers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Theresa M. GREANEY & Baybars KARACAOVALI, 2017. "Trade, Growth and Economic Inequality in the Asia-Pacific Region: Lessons for Policymakers," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 135-143, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiyota, Kozo & Maruyama, Sawako, 2017.
"ICT, offshoring, and the demand for part-time workers: The case of Japanese manufacturing,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 75-86.
- Kozo Kiyota & Sawako Maruyama, 2016. "ICT, Offshoring, and the Demand for Part-time Workers: The Case of Japanese Manufacturing," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-015, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kozo Kiyota & Sawako Maruyama, 2018.
"On the Demand for Female Workers in Japan: The Role of ICT and Offshoring,"
Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 17(2), pages 25-46, Summer.
- Kozo Kiyota & Sawako Maruyama, 2017. "On the Demand for Female Workers in Japan: The Role of ICT and Offshoring," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-027, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Timothy DESTEFANO & HANEDA Sho & KWON Hyeog Ug, 2019. "Determinants of Structural Adjustment and Employment Use in Japan: Firm Characteristics, Offshoring and Industrial Robotics," Discussion papers 19067, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Taniguchi, Mina, 2019. "The effect of an increase in imports from China on local labor markets in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-18.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; foreign direct investment; economic growth; economic inequality;
All these keywords.
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:201624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Web Technician (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.