Report NEP-SEA-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Makovec, Mattia & Purnamasari, Ririn & Sandi, Matteo & Savitri, Astrid, 2016. "Intended vs. unintended consequences of migration restriction policies: evidence from a natural experiment in Indonesia," ISER Working Paper Series 2016-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Dang, Thang, 2015. "Intergenerational mobility of earnings and income among sons and daughters in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 75357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2016. "Fiscal policy in Indonesia: Analysis of state budget 2017 in Islamic economic perspective," MPRA Paper 75445, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Dec 2016.
- Theresa Greaney & Baybars Karacaovali, 2016. "Trade, Growth and Economic Inequality in the AsiaPacific Region: Lessons for Policymakers," Working Papers 201624, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Dang, Thang & Dung, Thai Tri & Phuong, Vu Thi & Vinh, Tran Dinh, 2016. "Human Resource Management Practices and Firm Outcomes: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 75359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beam, Emily A. & Shrestha, Slesh, 2016. "Inter-ethnic Fertility Spillovers and the Role of Forward-looking Behavior: Evidence from Peninsular Malaysia," IZA Discussion Papers 10385, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gallier, Carlo & Langbein, Jörg & Vance, Colin, 2016. "That's my turf: An experimental analysis of territorial use rights for fisheries in Indonesia," Ruhr Economic Papers 651, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Yamada, Hiroyuki & Vu, Tien Manh, 2016. "Health insurance coverage and firm performance: Evidence using firm level data from Vietnam," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-19, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Rogelio Mercado Jr., 2016. "Are Capital Inflows Expansionary or Contractionary in the Philippines?," Trinity Economics Papers tep2116, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin, Dwayne & Brandt, Loren & McCaig, Brian, 2016. "Growth with Equity: Income Inequality in Vietnam, 2002–14," IZA Discussion Papers 10392, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nelson, Katherine M. & Schlüter, Achim & Vance, Colin, 2016. "Funding conservation locally: Insights from behavioral experiments in Indonesia," Ruhr Economic Papers 652, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Hoai, Nguyen Trong & Dang, Thang, 2016. "The Determinants of self-medication: evidence from urban Vietnam," MPRA Paper 75358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Karl Wytrzens (ed.) & Joseph Edward B. Alegado & Veronika Brecklová & Marcin Chciałowski & Veronika Eretová & Ian Merrell & Petra Šeráková, 2016. "Key Challenges in Rural Development: Bringing economics, management and social sciences into practice - ELLS Summer School Proceedings," Working Papers 672016, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development.
- Yong Tao & Xiangjun Wu & Tao Zhou & Weibo Yan & Yanyuxiang Huang & Han Yu & Benedict Mondal & Victor M. Yakovenko, 2016. "Exponential Structure of Income Inequality: Evidence from 67 Countries," Papers 1612.01624, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2017.
- Tomas Frejka, 2016. "The demographic transition revisited: a cohort perspective," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2016-012, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Petros Gkotsis & Antonio Vezzani, 2016. "Advanced Manufacturing Activities of Top R&D investors: Geographical and Technological Patterns," JRC Working Papers JRC101970, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).