The Effects of Group Interaction in a Public Goods Experiment With Two Exchanges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- La Croix, Sumner J. & Fishback, Price V., 1989.
"Firm-specific evidence on racial wage differentials and workforce segregation in Hawaii's sugar industry,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 403-423, October.
- Sumner J. La Croix & Prince V. Fishback, 1988. "Firm-Specific Evidence on Racial Wage Differentials and Workforce Segregation in Hawaii's Sugar Industry," Working Papers 198802, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- La Croix, Sumner J. & Roumasset, James, 1984. "An economic theory of political change in premissionary Hawaii," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 151-168, April.
- La Croix, Sumner J. & Grandy, Christopher, 1997. "The Political Instability of Reciprocal Trade and the Overthrow of the Hawaiian Kingdom," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(01), pages 161-189, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kohei Nitta, 2014. "The Effect of Income Heterogeneity in An Experiment with Global and Local Public Goods," Working Papers 201403, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Gallier, Carlo & Goeschl, Timo & Kesternich, Martin & Lohse, Johannes & Reif, Christiane & Römer, Daniel, 2017.
"Leveling up? An inter-neighborhood experiment on parochialism and the efficiency of multi-level public goods provision,"
0630, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Gallier, Carlo & Goeschl, Timo & Kesternich, Martin & Lohse, Johannes & Reif, Christiane & Römer, Daniel, 2017. "Leveling up? An inter-neighborhood experiment on parochialism and the efficiency of multi-level public goods provision," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fellner, Gerlinde & Lünser, Gabriele K., 2014. "Cooperation in local and global groups," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 364-373.
- Fellner, Gerlinde & Lünser, Gabriele K., 2008. "Cooperation in local and global groups," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 256, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Tjaša Bjedov & Simon Lapointe & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2018. "Does decentralization of decisions increase the stability of large groups?," Working Papers 1802, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
More about this item
KeywordsVoluntary Contributions Mechanism; Public Goods Experiment; Group Identity; Communication; Coordination;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:200205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .