Jointly Evaluating GDP and Inflation Forcasts in the Context of the Taylor Rule
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Sheng, Xuguang, 2010.
"Learning and heterogeneity in GDP and inflation forecasts,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 265-292, April.
- Kajal Lahiri & Xuguang Sheng, 2009. "Learning and Heterogeneity in GDP and Inflation Forecasts," Discussion Papers 09-05, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Sheng, Xuguang, 2009. "Learning and heterogeneity in GDP and inflation forecasts," MPRA Paper 21448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsForecast Evaluation; Federal Reserve Forecasts; Monetary Policy;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gwi:wpaper:2008-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kyle Renner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iigwuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .