The Impact of Psychological Capital and Psychological Empowerment on Employee's Affective Commitment to Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haroon Bakari & Imamuddin Khoso, 2017. "Psychological Determinants of Graduate Employability: A Comparative Study of Business and Agriculture Students Across Pakistan," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 9(4), pages 111-138, December.
- Wustari H. MANGUNDJAYA, 2013. "The Predictor Of Affective Commitment To Change:Attitude Vs Individual Readiness For Change," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(4.1), pages 198-202, december.
- Wustari Mangundjaya, 2014. "Psychological Empowerment and Organizational Task Environment in Commitment to Change," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0100007, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Denvi Giovanita, 2017. "Transformational Leadership vs Change Self-Efficacy and Its Impact on Affective Commitment to Change," GATR Journals jmmr170, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
More about this item
KeywordsAffective Commitment to Change; Psychological Capital; Psychological Empowerment; Organizational Change; Financial Institutions.;
All these keywords.
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- J59 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2018-04-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gtr:gatrjs:gjbssr504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://gatrenterprise.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Prof. Dr. Abd Rahim Mohamad (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://gatrenterprise.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.