Development of the GTAP Version 7 Land Use Data Base
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Bosello & Lorenza Campagnolo & Raffaello Cervigni & Fabio Eboli, 2018.
"Climate Change and Adaptation: The Case of Nigerian Agriculture,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 69(4), pages 787-810, April.
- Bosello, Francesco & Campagnolo, Lorenza & Eboli, Fabio, 2013. "Climate Change and Adaptation: The Case of Nigerian Agriculture," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 148926, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Francesco Bosello & Lorenza Campagnolo & Fabio Eboli, 2013. "Climate Change and Adaptation: The Case of Nigerian Agriculture," Working Papers 2013.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robbie M. Andrew & Glen P. Peters, 2013. "A Multi-Region Input-Output Table Based On The Global Trade Analysis Project Database (Gtap-Mrio)," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 99-121, March.
- Frank van Tongeren & Robert Koopman & Stephen Karingi & John Reilly & Joseph Francois, 2021.
"Back to the Future: A 25-Year Retrospective on GTAP and the Shaping of a New Agenda,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Peter Dixon & Joseph Francois & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe (ed.), POLICY ANALYSIS AND MODELING OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMY A Festschrift Celebrating Thomas Hertel, chapter 3, pages 41-93,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Frank van Tongeren & Robert Koopman & Stephen Karingi & John M. Reilly & Joseph Francois, 2017. "Back to the Future: A 25-year Retrospective on GTAP and the Shaping of a New Agenda," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 2(2), pages 1-42, December.
- Baldos, Uris Lantz & Erwin Corong, 2020. "Development of GTAP version 10 Land Use and Land Cover Data Base for years 2004, 2007, 2011 and 2014," GTAP Research Memoranda 6187, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Melania Michetti & Matteo Zampieri, 2014. "Climate–Human–Land Interactions: A Review of Major Modelling Approaches," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-41, July.
- Nyhodo, Bonani & Grinsted Jensen, Hans & Sandrey, Ron, 2013. "South Africa’s economy-wide effects as result of increased total factor productivity (TFP) on the country’s agricultural sector: a preliminary investigation," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160581, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Yi-Ming Wei & Rong Han & Qiao-Mei Liang & Bi-Ying Yu & Yun-Fei Yao & Mei-Mei Xue & Kun Zhang & Li-Jing Liu & Juan Peng & Pu Yang & Zhi-Fu Mi & Yun-Fei Du & Ce Wang & Jun-Jie Chang & Qian-Ru Yang & Zil, 2018. "An integrated assessment of INDCs under Shared Socioeconomic Pathways: an implementation of C3IAM," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 92(2), pages 585-618, June.
- Ronald Sands & Hannah Förster & Carol Jones & Katja Schumacher, 2014. "Bio-electricity and land use in the Future Agricultural Resources Model (FARM)," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 719-730, April.
- Donato S. La Mela Veca & Sebastiano Cullotta & Sebastiano Sferlazza & Federico G. Maetzke, 2016. "Anthropogenic Influences in Land Use/Land Cover Changes in Mediterranean Forest Landscapes in Sicily," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:resmem:3426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.