A short history of French spirit of enterprise (from 1780 till date) (In French)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Cavailhès & Dominique Peeters & Evangelos Sékeris & Jacques-François Thisse, 2003. "La ville périurbaine," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(1), pages 5-23.
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1991. "Urban Economic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521396455, March.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves, 1999.
"Why is central Paris rich and downtown Detroit poor?: An amenity-based theory,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 91-107, January.
- Brueckner, J.K. & Thisse, J.-F. & Zenou, Y., 1996. "Why is central Paris rich and downtown Detroit poor ? An amenity-based theory," CORE Discussion Papers 1996065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BRUECKNER, Jan K. & THISSE, Jacques-François & ZENOU, Yves, 1999. "Why is central Paris rich and downtown Detroit poor? An amenity-based theory," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1370, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Peter Mieszkowski & Edwin S. Mills, 1993. "The Causes of Metropolitan Suburbanization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 135-147, Summer.
- Edwin S. Mills & Luan Sende Lubuele, 1997. "Inner Cities," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 727-756, June.
More about this item
Keywordsenterprise; enterprise spirit; elites; entrepreneurship; growth; innovation; investment; competitiveness; development; Malthusianism;
- N8 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History
- N83 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N84 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: 1913-
- N6 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2005-07-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2005-07-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-07-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2005-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gressfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .