Branch and peg algorithms for the simple plant location problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boris Goldengorin & Gerard Sierksma & Gert A. Tijssen & Michael Tso, 1999. "The Data-Correcting Algorithm for the Minimization of Supermodular Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(11), pages 1539-1551, November.
- Ghosh, Diptesh & Sierksma, Gerard & Goldengorin, Boris & AlMohammad, Bader F., 2000. "Equivalent instances of the simple plant location problem," Research Report 00A54, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Krarup, Jakob & Pruzan, Peter Mark, 1983. "The simple plant location problem: Survey and synthesis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 36-57, January.
- Beasley, J. E., 1993. "Lagrangean heuristics for location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 383-399, March.
- Gerard Cornuejols & Marshall L. Fisher & George L. Nemhauser, 1977. "Exceptional Paper--Location of Bank Accounts to Optimize Float: An Analytic Study of Exact and Approximate Algorithms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(8), pages 789-810, April.
- P. M. Dearing & P. L. Hammer & B. Simeone, 1992. "Boolean and Graph Theoretic Formulations of the Simple Plant Location Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 138-148, May.
- R. S. Garfinkel & A. W. Neebe & M. R. Rao, 1974. "An Algorithm for the M-Median Plant Location Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(3), pages 217-236, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael Pastor & Albert Corominas, 2004. "Branch and win: OR tree search algorithms for solving combinatorial optimisation problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 12(1), pages 169-191, June.
- Goldengorin, Boris, 2001. "Solving the simple plant location problem using a data correcting approach," Research Report 01A53, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- M. Neema & K. Maniruzzaman & A. Ohgai, 2011. "New Genetic Algorithms Based Approaches to Continuous p-Median Problem," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 83-99, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gro:rugsom:01a14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanneke Tamling). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.