2012-04 Ethics and Quantitative Finance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy C. Johnson, 2013. "Reciprocity as the foundation of Financial Economics," Papers 1310.2798, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsQuantitative finance; ethics education; professional standards; mathematical models.;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:fpaper:finance:201204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Alexandr Akimov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .