The separate effects of self-estimated and actual alcohol intoxication on risk-taking: A field experiment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Corazzini & A. Filippin & P. Vanin, 2014.
"Economic Behavior under Alcohol Influence: An Experiment on Time, Risk, and Social Preferences,"
wp944, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Corazzini, Luca & Filippin, Antonio & Vanin, Paolo, 2014. "Economic Behavior under Alcohol Influence: An Experiment on Time, Risk, and Social Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 8170, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Klajdi Bregu & Cary Deck & Lindsay Ham & Salar Jahedi, 2017.
"The Effects of Alcohol Use on Economic Decision Making,"
Southern Economic Journal,
John Wiley & Sons, vol. 83(4), pages 886-902, April.
- Klajdi Bregu & Cary Deck & Lindsay Ham & Salar Jahedi, 2016. "The Effects of Alcohol Use on Economic Decision Making," Working Papers 16-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Cabrales, Antonio & Mateu, Guillermo & Sanchez, Angel & Sutan, Angela, 2018.
"Does pre-play social interaction improve negotiation outcomes?,"
90842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Cabrales, Antonio & Mateu, Guillermo & Sánchez, Angel & Sutan, Angela, 2018. "Does pre-play social interaction improve negotiation outcomes?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Antonio Cabrales & Guillermo Mateu & Angel Sanchez & Angela Sutan, 2018. "Does Pre-Play Social Interaction Improve Negotiation Outcomes?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7439, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk-taking; field experiment; alcohol intoxication; self-estimation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EXP-2012-05-15 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gra:wpaper:10/24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angel Solano Garcia.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtugres.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.