International Joint Ventures in Developing Countries. Happy Marriages?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2009.
"Joint venture instability and monitoring,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 126-140, September.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2003. "Joint venture instability and monitoring," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-09, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Beata S. Javorcik & Kamal Saggi, 2010.
"Technological Asymmetry Among Foreign Investors And Mode Of Entry,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(2), pages 415-433, April.
- Javorcik, Beata Smarzynska & Saggi, Kamal, 2004. "Technological asymmetry among foreign investors and mode of entry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3196, The World Bank.
- Smarzynska, Beata K., 2000. "Technological leadership and foreign investors'choice of entry mode," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2314, The World Bank.
- Indrani Roy Chowdhury & Prabla Roy Chowdhury, 2002. "International Joint Ventures: A Welfare Analysis," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 51-60.
More about this item
KeywordsDEVELOPING COUNTRIES ; JOINT VENTURES;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobafi:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifcwbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.