The Dynamics Of Inflation With Constant Deficit Under Expected Regime Change
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bental, Benjamin & Eckstein, Zvi, 1990. "The Dynamics of Inflation with Constant Deficit under Expected Regime Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(403), pages 1245-1260, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pere & Haro, Alex, 2007.
"Global bifurcations, credit rationing and recurrent hyperinflations,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 473-491, February.
- Pere Gomis-Porqueras & Àlex Haro, 2005. "Global Bifurcations, Credit Rationing and Recurrent Hyperinflations," Working Papers 239, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Oscar J. Arce, 2006.
"Speculative Hyperinflations: When Can We Rule Them Out?,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
376, Society for Computational Economics.
- Óscar J. Arce, 2006. "Speculative hyperinflations: when can we rule them out?," Working Papers 0607, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1992.
"Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: Evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 389-410, June.
- Zvi Eckstein & Leonardo Leiderman, 1991. "Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 40, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eckstein, Z. & Leiderman, L., 1991. "Seignorage and the Welfare Cost of Inflation; Evidence from an Intertemporal Model of Money and Consumption," Papers 7-91, Tel Aviv.
- Arce, Oscar J., 2009. "Speculative hyperinflations and currency substitution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1808-1823, October.
- Thomas Sargent & Joseph Zeira, 2011.
"Israel 1983: A bout of unpleasant monetarist arithmetic?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(3), pages 419-431, July.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Zeira, Joseph, 2008. "Israel 1983: A Bout of Unpleasant Monetarist Arithmetic," CEPR Discussion Papers 6792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Sargent & Joseph Zeira, 2011. "Code and data files for "Israel 1983: A Bout of Unpleasant Monetarist Arithmetic"," Computer Codes 08-166, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation ; deficit ; economic models ; expectations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:teavfo:35-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fotauil.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .