Convergence in the Gender Wage Gap in Australia over the 1980s: Identifying the Role of Counteracting Forces via the Juhn, Murphy and Pierce Decomposition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Kidd & Michael Shannon, 2001. "Convergence in the gender wage gap in Australia over the 1980s: identifying the role of counteracting forces via the Juhn, Murphy and Pierce Decomposition," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 929-936.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard B. Freeman & Lawrence F. Katz, 1995. "Differences and Changes in Wage Structures," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number free95-1.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1994. "Working Under Different Rules," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number free94-1.
- Freeman, Richard B. & Katz, Lawrence F. (ed.), 1995. "Differences and Changes in Wage Structures," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226261607, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Günalp, Burak & Cilasun, Seyit Mümin & Acar, Elif Öznur, 2013.
"Male-Female Labor Market Participation and the Extent of Gender-Based Wage Discrimination in Turkey,"
51503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Günalp, Burak & Cilasun, Seyit Mümin & Acar, Elif Öznur, 2015. "Male-female labor market participation and the extent of gender-based wage discrimination in Turkey," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-56, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Burak Günalp & Seyit Mümin Cilasun & Elif Öznur Acar, 2013. "Male-Female Labor Market Participation and the Extent of Gender-Based Wage Discrimination in Turkey," Working Papers 2013/15, Turkish Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsWOMEN; WAGES; LABOUR MARKET;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tasman:1996-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dutasau.html .