Centralization of Wage Bargaining and Macroeconomic Performance - A Survey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Weber, 2006. "Labor Market Structures, Trade and their Effect on Unemployment: A Theoretical Analysis and Empirical Investigation," IHEID Working Papers 22-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Gianluigi Coppola, 2005. "The impact of institutions on Regional unemployment disparities," ERSA conference papers ersa05p758, European Regional Science Association.
- Bala Batavia & Parameswar Nandakumar, 2002. "Economic Integration and Union Power," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 175-182, April.
- Holden, Steinar, 2005.
"Monetary regimes and the co-ordination of wage setting,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 833-843, May.
- Holden,S., 2000. "Monetary regime and the co-ordination of wage setting," Memorandum 01/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Steinar Holden, 2001. "Monetary Regimes and the Co-Ordination of Wage Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 429, CESifo Group Munich.
- Card, David & de la Rica, Sara, 2004.
"The Effect of Firm-Level Contracts on the Structure of Wages: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1421, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Card & Sara de la Rica, 2005. "The Effect of Firm-Level Contracts on the Structure of Wages: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," NBER Working Papers 11829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Card, David E. & De la Rica Goiricelaya, Sara, 2004. "The effect of firm-level contracts on the structure of wages: evidence from matched employer-employee data," DFAEII Working Papers 2004-06, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:1993:v:19i:4p:423 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norbert Berthold & Rainer Fehn, 2003. "Unemployment in Germany: Reasons and Remedies," CESifo Working Paper Series 871, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cuciniello Vincenzo, 2007. "Optimal monetary policy in a monetary union with non-atomistic wage setters," wp.comunite 0014, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2000.
"Le politiche per l'occupazione in Europa: una tassonomia istituzionale,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2000(71).
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2000. "Le Politiche per l'Occupazione in Europa: una Tassonomia Istituzionale," CELPE Discussion Papers 52, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Christian M. Dahl & Daniel le Maire & Jakob R. Munch, 2013.
"Wage Dispersion and Decentralization of Wage Bargaining,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(3), pages 501-533.
- Christian M. Dahl & Daniel le Maire & Jakob R. Munch, 2009. "Wage Dispersion and Decentralization of Wage Bargaining," Discussion Papers 09-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Christian M. Dahl & Daniel le Maire & Jakob R. Munch, 2011. "Wage Dispersion and Decentralization of Wage Bargaining," CREATES Research Papers 2011-48, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Dahl, Christian M. & le Maire, Daniel & Munch, Jakob R., 2011. "Wage Dispersion and Decentralization of Wage Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 6176, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Cukierman & Alberto Dalmazzo, 2006.
"Fiscal-monetary policy interactions in the presence of unionized labor markets,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(4), pages 411-435, August.
- Cukierman, Alex & Dalmazzo, Alberto, 2005. "Fiscal-Monetary Policy Interactions in the Presence of Unionized Labour Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5282, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordswage determination ; employment ; trade unions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:stocin:536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiesuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .