Logit and Probit Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inkmann, Joachim, 2000.
"Misspecified heteroskedasticity in the panel probit model: A small sample comparison of GMM and SML estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 227-259, August.
- Inkmann, Joachim, 1999. "Misspecified heteroskedasticity in the panel probit model: A small sample comparison of GMM and SML estimators," CoFE Discussion Papers 99/04, University of Konstanz, Center of Finance and Econometrics (CoFE).
- Joachim Inkmann, 1999. "Misspecified heteroskedasticity in the panel probit model: A small sample comparison of GMM and SML estimators," Finance 9904003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alban Thomas, 2002. "Consistent estimation of discrete-choice models for panel data with multiplicative effects," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 D6-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- POWO FOSSO, Bruno, 2000. "Les déterminants des faillites bancaires dans les pays en développement: le cas des pays de l'Union économique et monétaire Ouest-africaine (UEMOA)," Cahiers de recherche 2000-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kjetil Telle, 2004. "Effects of inspections on plants' regulatory and environmental performance - evidence from Norwegian manufacturing industries," Discussion Papers 381, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Heinz König & Michael Lechner, 1994.
"Some Recent Developments in Microeconometrics - A Survey,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 130(III), pages 299-331, September.
- König, Heinz & Lechner, Michael, 1994. "Some recent developments in microeconometrics: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 94-12, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Kjetil Telle, 2009. "The threat of regulatory environmental inspection: impact on plant performance," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 154-178, April.
- M. Dahchour & G. Dionne, 2002. "Pricing of Automobile Insurance Under Asymmetric Information : a Study on Panel Data," THEMA Working Papers 2002-12, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- R. Hujer & K.-O. Maurer & M. Wellner, 1997. "Estimating the Effect of Training on Unemployment Duration in West Germany - A Discrete Hazard-Rate Model with Instrumental Variables," Econometrics 9704001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Didier Balsan & Saïd Hanchane & Patrick Werquin, 1996. "Mobilité professionnelle initiale : éducation et expérience sur le marché du travail," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 299(1), pages 91-106.
- Bergstrom, John C. & Holmes, Thomas P. & Huszar, Eric & Kask, Susan B. & Volinskiy, Dmitriy, 2003. "Use Of Chamberlain Fixed Effects Approach To Estimate Willingness-To-Pay For Little Tennessee River Basin Management Alternatives," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35195, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kari HÃ¤mÃ¤lÃ¤inen & Aki Kangasharju & Sari Pekkala & Matti SarvimÃ¤ki, 2005. "Employment Assimilation of Immigrants - Evidence from Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa05p75, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:socaec:9210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuscus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.