Wage Losses of Displaced Workers in the 1990s
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Ljungqvist, 2003. "European Unemployment: Labour Market Institutions and Economic Turbulence," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(2), pages 07-12, October.
- Aaron B. Flaaen & Matthew D. Shapiro & Isaac Sorkin, 2017.
"Reconsidering the Consequences of Worker Displacements: Firm versus Worker Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
24077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron Flaaen & Matthew D. Shapiro & Isaac Sorkin, 2018. "Reconsidering the Consequences of Worker Displacements : Firm versus Worker Perspective," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-029, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kevin McKinney & Lars Vilhuber, 2006. "Using linked employer-employee data to investigate the speed of adjustments in downsizing firms," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2006-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Katharine G. Abraham & John Haltiwanger & Kristin Sandusky & James R. Spletzer, 2013.
"Exploring Differences in Employment between Household and Establishment Data,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(S1), pages 129-172.
- Katharine Abraham & John Haltiwanger & Kristin Sandusky & James Spletzer, 2009. "Exploring Differences in Employment between Household and Establishment Data," Working Papers 09-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Katharine G. Abraham & John C. Haltiwanger & Kristin Sandusky & James Spletzer, 2009. "Exploring Differences in Employment between Household and Establishment Data," NBER Working Papers 14805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chan, Sewin & Stevens, Ann Huff, 2001. "Job Loss and Employment Patterns of Older Workers," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 484-521, April.
More about this item
KeywordsWAGE DETERMINATION ; UNITED STATES ; LABOUR MIGRATION;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:randlp:96-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lpranus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.