Lost But Not Forgotten Attribution and Follow-up in the Indonesian Family Life Survey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp, 2013.
"Poverty Dynamics, Violent Conflict, and Convergence in R wanda,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(1), pages 66-90, March.
- Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp, 2006. "Poverty Dynamics, Violent Conflict and Convergence in Rwanda," HiCN Working Papers 16, Households in Conflict Network.
- Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp, 2008. "Poverty Dynamics, Violent Conflict and Convergence in Rwanda," Research Working Papers 4, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Elizabeth Frankenberg & James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 2003. "Economic Shocks, Wealth, and Welfare," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(2).
- Cameron,Lisa, 2002. "The impact of the Indonesian financial crisis on children : data from 100 villages survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2799, The World Bank.
- Junning Cai & PingSun Leung & James Mak, 2005. "Tourism's Forward and Backward Linkages," Working Papers 200516, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Lisa Cameron, 2001.
"The Impact Of The Indonesian Financial Crisis On Children: An Analysis Using The 100 Villages Data,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 43-64.
- Lisa A. Cameron, 2001. "The Impact of the Indonesian Financial Crisis on Children: An analysis using the 100 villages data," Papers inwopa01/10, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Armecin, Graeme & Behrman, Jere R. & Duazo, Paulita & Ghuman, Sharon & Gultiano, Socorro & King, Elizabeth M. & Lee, Nannette, 2006. "Early childhood development through an integrated program : evidence from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3922, The World Bank.
- Stillman, Steven & Thomas, Duncan, 2004. "The Effect of Economic Crises on Nutritional Status: Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 1092, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsHOUSEHOLD ; FAMILY ; SURVEYS;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:randlp:00-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lpranus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .