Metropolis: un outil de simulation de trafic urbain
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- A. de Palma & F. Marchal, 1996. "METROPOLIS : Un outil de simulation du trafic urbain," THEMA Working Papers 96-21, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas R. Palfrey & Sanjay Srivastava, 1987. "On Bayesian Implementable Allocations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 193-208.
- Radner, Roy, 1979. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 655-678, May.
- Forges, Francoise & Minelli, Enrico, 1998.
"Self-Fulfilling Mechanisms in Bayesian Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 292-310, November.
- F. Forges & E. Minelli, 1996. "Self-fulfilling Mechanisms in Bayesian Games," THEMA Working Papers 96-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Forges, F. & Minelli, E., 1996. "Self-Fulfilling Mechanisms in Bayesian Games," Papers 9624, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Dubey, Pradeep & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1994. "Noncooperative general exchange with a continuum of traders: Two models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 253-293, May.
- Blume, Lawrence & Easley, David, 1990. "Implementation of Walrasian expectations equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 207-227, June.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-968, October.
- Forges, Francoise M, 1986.
"An Approach to Communication Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1375-1385, November.
- Forges, F., 1984. "An approach to communication equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 1984035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- F. Forges, 2010. "An Approach to Communication Equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 516, David K. Levine.
- FORGES, Françoise, 1986. "An approach to communication equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP 721, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1982. "Some remarks on the folk theorem in game theory," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 281-290, October.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Geanakoplos, John & Shubik, Martin, 1987. "The revelation of information in strategic market games : A critique of rational expectations equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 105-137, April.
- MINELLI, Enrico & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles, 1993. "Knowledge at Equilibrium," CORE Discussion Papers 1993054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Postlewaite, Andrew & Schmeidler, David, 1986. "Implementation in differential information economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 14-33, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophie Masson, 1998.
"Interactions between transport system and land use system. From traditionals models heritage to the contribution of integrated land use and transport models
[Interactions entre système de transport," Post-Print halshs-01359553, HAL.
- André De Palma & Claude LefÈvre, 2018. "Bottleneck models and departure time problems," Working Papers hal-01581519, HAL.
- André De Palma & Denis Rochat, 1999. "Understanding individual travel decisions: results from a commuters survey in Geneva," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 263-281, August.
More about this item
KeywordsTRANSPORT; MODELES ECONOMIQUES;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pnegmi:9621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .