Disagreement In Markets With Matching And Bargaining
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daughety, Andrew F. & Reinganum, Jennifer F., 1994.
"Settlement negotiations with two-sided asymmetric information: Model duality, information distribution, and efficiency,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 283-298, September.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 1994. "Settlement Negotiations with Two-Sided Asymmetric Information: Model Duality, Information Distribution and Efficiency," Game Theory and Information 9403009, EconWPA.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Nir Vulkan, 2006.
"Dynamic Matching and Bargaining: The Role of Deadlines,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
660.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 19 Apr 2006.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Nir Vulkan, 2006. "Dynamic Matching and Bargaining: The Role of Deadlines," Working Papers 188, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2006. "Markets with Bilateral Bargaining and Incomplete Information," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 762, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Shingo Ishiguro, 2010. "Holdup, search, and inefficiency," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(2), pages 307-338, August.
More about this item
Keywordscollective bargaining ; profit ; trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pensta:9-86-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .