Involuntary Layoffs in a Model with Asymmetry Information Concerning Worker Ability
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK PENNSYLVANIA 16802 U.S.A.|
Web page: http://econ.la.psu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
- MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2011.
"Great Expectations: Law, Employment Contracts, and Labor Market Performance,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2010. "Great Expectations: Law, Employment Contracts, and Labor Market Performance," NBER Working Papers 16048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2010. "Great Expectations: Law, Employment Contracts, and Labor Market Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5357, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Izumi Yokoyama, 2014. "Why do wages become more rigid during a recession than during a boom?," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Wagner, Alexander F, 2011. "Relational contracts when the agent's productivity inside the relationship is correlated with outside opportunities," CEPR Discussion Papers 8378, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Canegallo, Claudia, 1999. "Funzionamento del mercato del lavoro in presenza di informazione asimmetrica. Una rassegna della letteratura," POLIS Working Papers 8, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Tranaes, Torben, 2001. "Raiding Opportunities and Unemployment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(4), pages 773-798, October.
- Ferreira, Daniel & Nikolowa, Radoslawa, 2017. "Adverse Selection and Assortative Matching in Labor Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luojia Hu & Christopher Taber, 2011. "Displacement, Asymmetric Information, and HeterogeneousHuman Capital," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 113-152, 01.
- Luojia Hu & Christopher Taber, 2007. "Displacement, Asymmetric Information, and Heterogeneous Human Capital," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 07-136, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Luojia Hu & Christopher Taber, 2008. "Displacement, asymmetric information and heterogeneous human capital," Working Paper Series WP-08-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph, 2017. "Human Capital Flows in Failing Organizations: An Integrated Conceptual Framework," MPRA Paper 80781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- YOKOYAMA, Izumi & OBARA, Takuya, 2015. "Optimal Combination of Wage Cuts and Layoffs: The Unexpected Side Effect of a Performance-based Payment System," Discussion Papers 2015-07, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Núria Rodríquez-Planas, 2011. "Displacement, Signaling, and Recall Expectations," Working Papers 550, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Tan, Danchi & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2002. "An Empirical Investigation of Expatriate Utilization: Resource-Based, Agency, and Transaction Costs Perspectives," Working Papers 02-0129, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Alma Cohen, 2012. "Asymmetric Learning in Repeated Contracting: An Empirical Study," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 94(2), pages 419-432, May.
- Alma Cohen, 2008. "Asymmetric Learning in Repeated Contracting: An Empirical Study," NBER Working Papers 13752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burguet, Roberto & Caminal, Ramon & Matutes, Carmen, 1999. "Golden Cages for Showy Birds: Optimal Switching Costs in Labour Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Limor Golan, 2005. "Counteroffers and Efficiency in Labor Markets with Asymmetric Information," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 373-393, April.
- Daniel Ferreira & Radoslawa Nikolowa, 2015. "Misallocation of Talent in Competitive Labor Markets," Working Papers 740, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pensta:12-90-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed