Vertical Foreclosure, Technological Choice and Entry on the Intermediate Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Eric Avenel & Corinne Barlet, 2000. "Vertical Foreclosure, Technological Choice, and Entry on the Intermediate Market," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 211-230, June.
- Eric Avenel & Corinne Barlet, 2000. "Vertical Foreclosure, Technological Choice, and Entry on the Intermediate Market," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 211-230, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avenel, Eric & Caprice, Stéphane, 2015. "Collusion et possibilité d’entrée en aval dans une industrie verticalement intégrée," TSE Working Papers 15-613, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Michiel Bijlsma & Viktoria Kocsis & Victoria Shestalova & Gijsbert Zwart, 2008. "Vertical foreclosure: a policy framework," CPB Document 157, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Inderst, Roman & Valletti, Tommaso, 2011. "Incentives for input foreclosure," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 820-831, August.
- Laurent Linnemer, 2000.
"When Backward Integration by a Dominant Firm Improves Welfare,"
2000-42, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Laurent Linnemer, 2002. "When Backward Integration by a Dominant Firm Improves Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 740, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roman Inderst & Tommaso M. Valletti, 2007.
"Market Analysis In The Presence Of Indirect Constraints And Captive Sales,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 203-231.
- Roman Inderst & Tommaso Valletti, 2006. "Market Analysis in the Presence of Indirect Constraints and Captive Sales," CEIS Research Paper 74, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Lin, Hui-Lin & Hsiao, Yi-Chi & Lin, Eric S., 2015. "The choice between standard and non-standard FDI production strategies for Taiwanese multinationals," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 283-293.
- Lemarie, Stephane & Ramani, Shyama, 2003. "Analysis Of The Vertical Relationships Between Seed And Biotech Companies," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22041, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Roberto Hernán González & Praveen Kujal, 2012.
"Vertical integration, market foreclosure and quality investment,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 11(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Kujal, Praveen & Hernán, Roberto, 2006. "Vertical integration, market foreclosure and quality investment," UC3M Working papers. Economics we061405, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller & Joel Sandonís Díez, 2003. "On The Competitive Effects Of Vertical Integration Under Product Differentiation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-31, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Éric Avenel & Stéphane Caprice, 2012. "Collusion and downstream entry in a vertically integrated industry," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201208, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
More about this item
KeywordsTECHNOLOGY ; MONOPOLIES ; COMPETITION;
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pariem:2000.18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.