"Price Barriers" and the Dynamics of Asset Prices in Equilibrium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Foresi, Silverio & Hait, David J., 1997. "Price Barriers and the Dynamics of Asset Prices in Equilibrium," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 137-159, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierdzioch, Christian, 2000. "Noise Traders? Trigger Rates, FX Options, and Smiles," Kiel Working Papers 970, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bauer, Christian & Herz, Bernhard, 2009. "Monetary and exchange rate stability in South and East Asia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 352-371, June.
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi, 2007. "Money and asset prices in a continuous-time Lucas and Stokey cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2713-2743, August.
- Christian Bauer & Bernhard Herz, 2004. "Technical trading and the volatility of exchange rates," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 399-415.
- Christian Bauer & Bernhard Herz, 2006. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Stability at the EU. Mediterranean Borders," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(4), pages 899-917.
- Hervé Crès & Tobias Markeprand & Mich Tvede, 2016. "Incomplete financial markets and jumps in asset prices," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 62(1), pages 201-219, June.
- Attilio Gardini & Giuseppe Cavaliere & Michele Costa, 1999. "A new approach to stock price modelling and the efficiency of the Italian stock exchange," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 8(1), pages 25-47, April.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:nystfi:96-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdnyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .