Unemployment And The Persistence On Employment Shocks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willis, Robert J., 1987. "Wage determinants: A survey and reinterpretation of human capital earnings functions," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 525-602 Elsevier.
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Ian M. McDonald & Robert M. Solow, 1985. "Wages and Employment in a Segmented Labor Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(4), pages 1115-1141.
- Pencavel, John, 1985. " Wages and Employment under Trade Unionism: Microeconomic Models and Macroeconomic Applications," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 197-225.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986.
"Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 15-90
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem," NBER Working Papers 1950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem," Working papers 427, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Wachtel, Howard M & Betsey, Charles, 1972. "Employment at Low Wages," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(2), pages 121-129, May.
- Blanchflower, D. & Oswald, A., 1989. "Wages And House Prices: Cross-Section Evidence," Papers 345, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Louis N. Christofides & Andrew J. Oswald, 1989. "Real Wage Determinatioan in Collective BArgaining Agreements," NBER Working Papers 3188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carruth, Alan A & Oswald, Andrew J, 1987. "On Union Preferences and Labour Market Models: Insiders and Outsi ders," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(386), pages 431-445, June.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J, 1988.
"Cooperation, Harassment, and Involuntary Unemployment: An Insider-Outsider Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 167-188, March.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1987. "Cooperation, Harassment, and Involuntary Unemployment: An Insider-Outsider Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 196, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Solow, Robert M, 1985. " Insiders and Outsiders in Wage Determination," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 411-428.
- Gottfries, Nils & Horn, Henrik, 1987. "Wage Formation and the Persistence of Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(388), pages 877-884, December.
- Black, Jane M & Bulkley, I George, 1989. "Do Trade Unions Reduce Job Opportunities of Non-members?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 177-186, March.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen, 1986. "Unemployment in Britain," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages 121-169, Supplemen.
- Bils, Mark J, 1985. "Real Wages over the Business Cycle: Evidence from Panel Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 666-689, August.
- Holzer, Harry J & Montgomery, Edward B, 1993.
"Asymmetries and Rigidities in Wage Adjustments by Firms,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(3), pages 397-408, August.
- Harry J. Holzer & Edward B. Montgomery, 1990. "Asymmetries and Rigidities in Wage Adjustments by Firms," NBER Working Papers 3274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenhalgh, Christine A, 1980. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Great Britain: Is Marriage an Equal Opportunity?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(363), pages 751-775, December.
- William T. Dickens & Lawrence F. Katz, 1986. "Interindustry Wage Differences and Industry Characteristics," NBER Working Papers 2014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan B. Krueger & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Reflections on the Inter-Industry Wage Structure," NBER Working Papers 1968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blackaby, D H & Manning, D N, 1987. "Regional Earnings Revisited," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 55(2), pages 158-183, June.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J, 1986. "Wage Setting, Unemployment, and Insider-Outsider Relations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 235-239, May.
- Chowdhury, Gopa & Nickell, Stephen, 1985. "Hourly Earnings in the United States: Another Look at Unionization, Schooling, Sickness, and Unemployment Using PSID Data," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 38-69, January.
- Minford, Patrick, 1983. "Labour Market Equilibrium in an Open Economy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(0), pages 207-244, Supplemen.
- Begg, David & Lindbeck, Assar & Martin, Chris & Snower, Dennis, 1989. "Symmetric and asymmetric persistence of labor market shocks," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 554-577, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maciej Bukowski & Sebastian Dyrda & Pawel Kowal, 2008. "Assessing Effects of Joining Common Currency Area with Large-Scale DSGE model: A Case of Poland," IBS Working Papers 3/2008, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Per-Anders Edin & Magnus Gustavsson, 2008.
"Time Out of Work and Skill Depreciation,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 61(2), pages 163-180, January.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2004. "Time Out of Work and Skill Depreciation," Working Paper Series 2004:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2005. "Time out of work and skill depreciation," Working Paper Series 2005:21, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Bigsten, Arne & Mengistae, Taye & Shimeles, Abebe, 2007. "Mobility and earnings in Ethiopia's urban labor markets, 1994-2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4168, The World Bank.
- Arranz, Jose M. & Davia, Maria A. & Garcia-Serrano, Carlos, 2005. "Labour market transitions and wage dynamics in Europe," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Maciej Bukowski & Pawel Kowal, 2010. "Large scale, multi-sector DSGE model as a climate policy assessment tool - Macroeconomic Mitigation Options (MEMO) model for Poland," IBS Working Papers 3/2010, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment ; labour market ; economic models ; technological change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:lseple:377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .