Unemployment And The Persistence On Employment Shocks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maciej Bukowski & Sebastian Dyrda & Pawel Kowal, 2008. "Assessing Effects of Joining Common Currency Area with Large-Scale DSGE model: A Case of Poland," IBS Working Papers 3/2008, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Per-Anders Edin & Magnus Gustavsson, 2008.
"Time Out of Work and Skill Depreciation,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 61(2), pages 163-180, January.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2004. "Time Out of Work and Skill Depreciation," Working Paper Series 2004:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2005. "Time out of work and skill depreciation," Working Paper Series 2005:21, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Arranz, Jose M. & Davia, Maria A. & Garcia-Serrano, Carlos, 2005. "Labour market transitions and wage dynamics in Europe," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bigsten, Arne & Mengistae, Taye & Shimeles, Abebe, 2007. "Mobility and earnings in Ethiopia's urban labor markets, 1994-2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4168, The World Bank.
- Maciej Bukowski & Pawel Kowal, 2010. "Large scale, multi-sector DSGE model as a climate policy assessment tool - Macroeconomic Mitigation Options (MEMO) model for Poland," IBS Working Papers 3/2010, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment ; labour market ; economic models ; technological change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:lseple:377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .