Trade Policies And Development: Some New Issues
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Dooley, 1988. "Capital Flight: A Response to Differences in Financial Risks," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(3), pages 422-436, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel R. Agosin, 1994. "Réformes des politiques commerciales et performances économiques," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(139), pages 499-520.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1990. "Trade reform, policy uncertainty, and the current account," Policy Research Working Paper Series 520, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordstrade policy ; development policy ; economic development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harvgo:181d. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .