Did J.P. Morgan'S Men Add Value? An Economist'S Perspective On Financial Capitalism
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kala Krishna & Kathleen Hogan & Phillip Swagel, 1989. "The Non-Optimality of Optimal Trade Policy: The U.S. Automobile Indust ry Revisited, 1979-1985," NBER Working Papers 3118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trela, I. & Whalley, J., 1988. "Do Developing Countries Lose From The Mfa?," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 8804c, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 1986. "Market Access and International Competition: A Simulation Study of 16K Random Access Memories," NBER Working Papers 1936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kala Krishna, 1985. "Tariffs vs. Quotas with Endogenous Quality," NBER Working Papers 1535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamilton, Carl, 1986. "An Assessment of Voluntary Restraints on Hong Kong Exports to Europe and the USA," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(211), pages 339-350, August.
- Kala Krishna, 1988. "The Case of the Vanishing Revenues: Auction Quotas With Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 2723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Alfredo Rodriguez, 1979. "The Quality of Imports and the Differential Welfare Effects of Tariffs, Quotas, and Quality Controls as Protective Devices," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 439-449, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hautcoeur, Pierre-Cyrille, 2004.
"Efficiency, competition, and the development of life insurance in France (1870-1939): Or: should we trust pension funds?,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 205-232, July.
- Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur, 2003. "Efficiency, competition and the development of life insurance in France (1870-1939) Or: should we trust pension funds ?," DELTA Working Papers 2003-17, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Grossman, Richard S. & Imai, Masami, 2016.
"Taking the lord's name in vain: The impact of connected directors on 19th century British banks,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 75-93.
- Richard S. Grossman & Masami Imai, 2014. "Taking the Lord's Name in Vain: The Impact of Connected Directors on 19th Century British Banks," CESifo Working Paper Series 5129, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossman, Richard & Imai, Masami, 2015. "Taking the Lord's Name in Vain: The Impact of Connected Directors on 19th century British Banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10367, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard S.Grossman & Masami Imai, 2014. "Taking the Lord’s Name in Vain: The Impact of Connected Directors on 19th century British Banks," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2014-004, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Deloof, Marc & Vermoesen, Veronique, 2016. "The value of corporate boards during the Great Depression in Belgium," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 108-123.
- Gonzalez, Francisco, 2005. "Bank regulation and risk-taking incentives: An international comparison of bank risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1153-1184, May.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestments ; costs ; banking ; market value;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:1554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.