Comparative Productivity in East and Wst German Manufacturing before Reunification
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Beintema, Nienke & Ark, Bart van, 1993. "Comparative Productivity in East and West German Manufacturing before Reunification," GGDC Research Memorandum 199305, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Van Ark, Bart, 1994. "Comparative Productivity in East and West German Manufacturing Before Reunification," CEPR Discussion Papers 895, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:200362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Inklaar, Robert & Wu, Harry & Ark, Bart van, 2003. ""Losing ground" : Japanese labour productivity and unit laboour cost manufacturing in comparison to the U.S," GGDC Research Memorandum 200364, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Castaldi, Carolina & Sapio, Sandro, 2006. "The Properties of Sectoral Growth: Evidence from Four Large European Economies," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-88, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:200364 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Hill, 2004.
"Constructing Price Indexes across Space and Time: The Case of the European Union,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1379-1410, December.
- Hill, Robert J., 2003. "Constructing price indexes across space and time: the case of the European Union," Research Report 03C20, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Hill, Robert J., 2003. "Constructing price indexes across space and time: the case of the European Union," GGDC Research Memorandum 200362, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:03c20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bart van Ark & Erik Monnikhof & Marcel Timmer, 1999. "Prices, Quantities, and Productivity in Industry: A Study of Transition Economies in a Comparative Perspective," NBER Chapters,in: International and Interarea Comparisons of Income, Output, and Prices, pages 327-367 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michaël Freudenberg & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 1994. "French and German Productivity Levels in Manufacturing: A Comparison Based on the Industry-of-Origin Method," Working Papers 1994-10, CEPII research center.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity ; economic reform;
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N60 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:gronig:550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sorugnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .