Bayesian Encompassing Tests of Unit Root Hypothesis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Larribeau, Sophie & Mouchart, Michel, 1994. "Bayesian Encompassing Tests of a Unit Root Hypothesis," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(3-4), pages 747-763, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco, 1996. "On time series econometrics," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(Supplemen), pages 37-60.
- Christophe Bontemps & Grayham E. Mizon, 2008. "Encompassing: Concepts and Implementation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(s1), pages 721-750, December.
- Phillips, Peter C. B., 1995.
"Bayesian model selection and prediction with empirical applications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 289-331, September.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1992. "Bayesian Model Selection and Prediction with Empirical Applications," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1023, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic models ; econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:gremaq:92.274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/getlsfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .