Human Capital, Heterogeneity, and the Estimation of Degrees of Intergenerational Mobility
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veloso, F.A., 2000.
"Wealth Composition, Endogenous Fertility and the Dynamics of Income Inequality,"
Insper Working Papers
wpe_7, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Fernando Veloso, 2000. "Wealth Composition, Endogenous Fertility and the Dynamics of Income Inequality," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1281, Econometric Society.
- Fernando A. Veloso, 2000.
"Income Composition, Endogenous Fertility and Schooling Investments in Children,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1282, Econometric Society.
- Veloso, F.A., 2000. "Income Composition Endogenous Fertility and Schooling Investments in Children," Insper Working Papers wpe_6, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Ramses H. ABUL NAGA, 1998.
"Estimating the Intergenerational Correlation of Incomes : An Errors in Variables Framework,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie
9812, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Abul Naga, Ramses H., 1999. "Estimating the intergenerational correlation of incomes: an errors in variables framework," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6579, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 1999. "Estimating the Intergenerational Correlation of Incomes: An Errors in Variables Framework," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 44, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Gaviria, Alejandro, 2002.
"Intergenerational mobility, sibling inequality and borrowing constraints,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 331-340, August.
- Gaviria, Alejandro, 1998. "Intergenerational Mobility, Siblings' Inequality and Borrowing Constraints," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8x16c72b, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:chiprc:97-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pruchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pruchus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.