Structural Change In Life Cycle Fertility During The Fertility Transition: France Before And After The Revolution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Brown & Timothy W. Guinnane, 2001. "The Fertility Transition in Bavaria," Working Papers 821, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Thomas A. Mroz & Gabriel Picone & Frank Sloan & Arseniy P. Yashkin, 2016.
"Screening For A Chronic Disease: A Multiple Stage Duration Model With Partial Observability,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57, pages 915-934, August.
- Gabriel Picone & Arseniy Yashkin & Thomas Mroz & Frank Sloan, 2013. "Screening for a Chronic Disease: A Multiple Stage Duration Model with Partial Observability," Working Papers 0213, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001.
"Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000. "Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations," MPRA Paper 9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mroz, T. & Picone, G., 2011. "A Multiple State Duration Model with Endogenous Treatment," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/19, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Donna B. Gilleskie & Thomas A. Mroz, 2000. "Estimating the Effects of Covariates on Health Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 7942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsfertility ; mortality ; rural population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:chicer:88-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erchius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .