Autoregressive Models with Sample Selectivity for Panel Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lechner, Michael, 1993. "The dynamics of self-employment in East Germany: an empirical analysis using panel data and allowing for state dependence and endogenous attrition," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-24, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chrysanthou, Georgios Marios, 2008.
"Estimating union wage effects in Great Britain during 1991-2003,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we082214, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Georgios Marios Chrysanthou, 2008. "Estimating Union Wage Effects in Great Britain During 1991-2003," Discussion Papers 08/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Leandro M. Magnusson, 2010.
"Inference in limited dependent variable models robust to weak identification,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 13(3), pages 56-79, October.
- Leandro M. Magnusson, 2008. "Inference in Limited Dependent Variable Models Robust to Weak Identification," Working Papers 0801, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- José Labeaga & Xisco Oliver & Amedeo Spadaro, 2008.
"Discrete choice models of labour supply, behavioural microsimulation and the Spanish tax reforms,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 6(3), pages 247-273, September.
- José M. Labeaga, Xisco Oliver & Xisco Oliver & Amedeo Spadaro, "undated". "Discrete choice models of labour Supply, behavioural microsimulation and the Spanish tax reforms," Working Papers 2005-14, FEDEA.
- José M. Labeaga & Xisco Oliver & Amadéo Spadaro, 2008. "Discrete choice models of labour supply, behavioural microsimulation and the Spanish tax reforms," Post-Print halshs-00754269, HAL.
- José M. Labeaga & Xisco Oliver & Amadéo Spadaro, 2005. "Discrete choice models of labour suppluy, behavioural microsimulation and the Spanish tax reform," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590836, HAL.
- Vella, Francis & Verbeek, Marno, 1999.
"Two-step estimation of panel data models with censored endogenous variables and selection bias,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 239-263, June.
- Vella, F. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1999. "Two-step estimation of panel data models with censored endogenous variables and selection bias," Other publications TiSEM 5aad87bc-25d1-49bc-882b-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Graciela Sanromán, 2003. "Vivienda y Fiscalidad en España: un análisis empírico," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0803, Department of Economics - dECON.
- José M. Labeaga & Xisco Oliver & Amadéo Spadaro, 2005. "Discrete choice models of labour suppluy, behavioural microsimulation and the Spanish tax reform," Working Papers halshs-00590836, HAL.
- Sébastien Laurent, 2001. "Capital humain, emploi et salaire en Belgique et dans ses régions," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 25-36.
- Laura Crespo, 2007. "The Role Of Wage Differences And Individual Labour Supply On Male Earnings Inequality: Empirical Evidence From Spain," Working Papers. Serie EC 2007-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Labeaga, Jose M., 1999. "A double-hurdle rational addiction model with heterogeneity: Estimating the demand for tobacco," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 49-72, November.
- David Pacini & Frank Windmeijer, 2015. "Moment Conditions for AR(1) Panel Data Models with Missing Outcomes," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/660, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Akay, Alpaslan, 2007. "Monte Carlo Investigation of the Initial Values Problem in Censored Dynamic Random-Effects Panel Data Models," Working Papers in Economics 278, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Akay, Alpaslan, 2007. "Dynamics of Employment- and Earnings-Assimilation of First-Generation Immigrant Men in Sweden, 1990-2000," Working Papers in Economics 279, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSAMPLING ; LABOUR SUPPLY ; WAGES ; MODELS;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cemfdt:9706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemfies.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .