Science and Technology: Perspectives for Public Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Mohnen, 1999. "Tax Incentives: Issue and Evidence," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-32, CIRANO.
- Yonghong Wu & D. Popp & S. Bretschneider, 2007. "The Effects Of Innovation Policies On Business R&D: A Cross-National Empirical Study," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 237-253.
- Maria Manuela NatÃ¡rio & JoÃ£o Pedro Couto & AscensÃ£o Maria Braga & Teresa Maria Tiago, 2011. "Dynamics of innovation in European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p466, European Regional Science Association.
- D Kaplan, 2001. "Rethinking Government Support For Business Sector R&D In South Africa: The Case For Tax Incentives," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(1), pages 72-92, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTECHNOLOGY; ECONOMIC POLICY;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cagoio:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/indgvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .