|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Ottawa, Canada
: (613) 520-3744
1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 5B6
RePEc:edi:decarca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lin Bian & Donald G. McFetridge, 2000. "Efficiencies Defences for Mergers within a Dominant Group," Carleton Economic Papers 00-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Bian Lin & Donald McFetridge, 1997. "The efficiencies defence in merger cases: Implications of alternate standards," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 97-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Donald McFetridge, 1995. "The Prospects for the Efficiency Defence," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 95-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- McFetridge, D.G., 1995. "Science and Technology: Perspectives for Public Policy," Gouvernement du Canada - Industrial Organization 9, Gouvernement du Canada - Industry Canada.
- McFetridge, D., 1995. "Competitiveness Concepts and Measures," Gouvernement du Canada - Industrial Organization 5, Gouvernement du Canada - Industry Canada.
- Donald McFetridge, 1998. "Merger Enforcement under the Competition Act after Ten Years," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(1), pages 25-56, April.
- Donald G McFetridge, 1995. "Knowledge, Market Failure and the Multinational Enterprise: A Comment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(2), pages 409-415, June.
- Donald G. McFetridge, 1993. "Rent-Seeking as Nation-Building: A Comment on 'Canada's National Policies: Reflections on 125 Years'," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 19(3), pages 255-259, September.
- Hughes, Edward & McFetridge, D. G., 1985. "A theoretical analysis of incremental investment incentives with an application to the case of industrial R & D," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 311-329, August.
- W H Davidson & Donald G McFetridge, 1985. "Key Characteristics in the Choice of International Technology Transfer Mode," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 16(2), pages 5-21, June.
- Davidson, W H & McFetridge, Donald G, 1984. "International Technology Transactions and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 253-264, March.
- McFetridge, Donald G & Smith, Douglas A, 1980. "Patents, Prospects, and Economic Surplus: A Comment," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(1), pages 197-203, April.
- McFetridge, Donald G, 1978. "The Efficiency Implications of Earnings Retentions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 218-224, May.
- J. D. Howe & D. G. McFetridge, 1976. "The Determinants of R & D Expenditures," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(1), pages 57-71, February.
- McFetridge, D G, 1976. "The Distribution of Research Grants: A Comment and Extension," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 52(140), pages 505-512, December.
- Gaudet, G O & May, J D & McFetridge, D G, 1976. "Optimal Capital Accumulation: The Neoclassical Framework in a Canadian Context," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(3), pages 269-273, August.
- Donald G. McFetridge, 1973. "Market Structure and Price-Cost Margins: An Analysis of the Canadian Manufacturing Sector," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 6(3), pages 344-355, August.
- McFetridge, Donald G, 1973. "The Determinants of Pricing Behaviour: A Study of the Canadian Cotton Textile Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 141-152, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Donald Mcfetridge should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.