International Trade in Agricultural and Food Products: The Role of State Trading Enterprises
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William W. Wilson & Bruce L. Dahl, 2004.
"Transparency and Bidding Competition in International Wheat Trade,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 52(1), pages 89-105, March.
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L. & Johnson, D. Demcey, 1999. "Transparency And Bidding Competition In International Wheat Trade," Agricultural Economics Reports 23403, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Young, Linda M., 2005. "Export Competition Disciplines in the Doha Round," Trade Policy Issues Papers 14573, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Goodloe, Carol, 2004. "The Canadian Wheat Board: Government Guarantees and Hidden Subsidies?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 5(2).
- Young, Linda M. & Abbott, Philip C. & Leetmaa, Susan E., 2001. "Export Competition: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14624, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Vlontzos, George N., 2006. "The Role of State Trading Enterprises and Their Impact on Agricultural Development and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 07.
- Young, Linda M., 1999. "Prevalence And Reform Of State Trading Importers In World Grain Markets," Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers 29241, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAGRICULTURE ; INTERNATIONAL TRADE;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cagoag:1999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.